|Core Technologies for ECO-i
Flexible Combinations: ECO-i allows multiple indoor unit combinations that provide you with the utmost in flexible solutions. The system also allows multiple unit connectivity providing up to 130% of the total capacity of the condensing unit. This provides for up to 17 indoor units
connected to one condensing unit.
- Smaller pipework, lower material costs
- Easy to maintain
- High effi ciency
- Reduced life cycle costs
Inverter Control Compressor: All ECO-i systems utilize highly advanced inverter controlled compressor technology. By varying the rotational speed of the compressor, the inverter control can precisely match the amount of refrigerant being delivered to the needs of each zone. This intelligent approach helps realize excellent efficiencies during partial-load conditions. This allows all occupants to enjoy consistent room temperature, regardless of any increases or decreases in the heat load during the day. ECO-i quite simply knows what you need, and when you need it throughout the day. And even better, it does so with energy efficiency in mind.
- Heat pump systems offer heating and cooling
- Single footprint size for all unit capacities
- DC inverter technology combined with R410A for
excellent effi ciency
- System confi guration from 8HP to 48HP
- Diversity ratio 50 - 130%
- Industry low outdoor unit sound levels: from 54.5dB(A)
- Silent mode offers a further 3dB(A) reduction
- Extended pipe runs of up to 150m
- COPs from 4.10
- Heating capacity to -20°C
- Connectability of 40 indoor units from 24HP upwards
- Units available from 8-16HP as single units
Lower running and life cycle costs: SANYO Ecoi VRF systems are amongst the most efficient VRF systems on the market, offering COPs in excess of 4.0 at full load conditions. The system is also designed to make sure that we reduce the running cost of each system by using our unique road map control routine to ensure that the most efficient combination of compressors are running at any one time. Improved defrost sequencing also reduces running cost by defrosting each out door coil in turn when conditions allow.